Frequently Asked Questions
No, we don’t deliver appliances, but we work with a third party who does. Please call Walker for prices at 801-471-3313.
Please view the footer of any webpage. Our hours are listed there.
Please call us at one of our two locations. We’d be happy to check for you.
Yes, but we do not pick them up. We’d be happy to take it if you drop it off at one of our three locations.
NOTE: You can trade your appliances for an extended warranty on anything you purchase from us!
Yes, once you buy an appliance, you have 2 weeks to pick it up.
We do not carry parts. We only fix broken appliances, per our warranty terms, in our stores.
Only when purchasing your appliance.
Bad credit? No credit? Bankruptcy? Click here to finance your purchase over 12 months of convenient payments, with Acima Credit! You get 90 days same as cash, no credit check and no credit bureau reporting.
- Any damage by appliance failure, such as food loss, water leaks, torn floors, scratched walls, cabinets and/or floors.
- Damages to vehicles while loading or unloading.
- Any work done on appliances by any other person other than an authorized Appliance Exchange technician.
- Appliances which have been laid down.
- Appliances plugged into surge protectors.
- Glass on top of ranges.
- Ice and water dispensers.
Because the warranty is an in-shop warranty, we do not refund. We fix the appliance or replace it if we cannot fix it.
Please refer to your warranty agreement for more information.