"We were able to buy the warranty and still stay in our budget, but really the experience was made by Russ. Highly recommend!!!"
-- Andres Pluas
"I’d highly recommend this place to anyone who needs a good quality used appliance!"
-- Cleo Marshall
"Wonderful experience! It was very quick and we found a wonderful matching washer and dryer!"
-- Kyla Reed
"By far the best customer service I’ve ever witnessed- going there felt like I was visiting friends and family!"
-- Nikki Conway
"Used these folks many time for the apartment complex I managed and was very pleased."
-- Justin Davila
"I have bought several appliances from them – including a washer and dryer and refrigerator. All work great."
-- Jacqui Maxfield
Avoid costly repair bills with our Extended Warranty Protection!
With our 30 day warranty, Appliance Exchange will repair your appliance free of charge. If the appliance is not repairable, we will replace it with another appliance of equal value within your warranty date. NO REFUNDS.
- Should the appliance need to be repaired, repairs will be completed within 3 to 5 business days. Because fridges may take longer to repair, a loaner fridge will be offered, if needed.
- This is an IN-SHOP POLICY, meaning your appliance will need to be brought into the shop for repairs. We repair in our shop only.
- Appliance Exchange shall not be responsible for transporting (pick-ups or delivery) of any appliances. No exceptions!!
- Appliance Exchange shall not be responsible for any damage by appliance failure, such as food loss, water leaks, torn floors, scratched walls, cabinets and/or floors. Appliance Exchange will also not be responsible for damages to vehicles while loading or unloading.
- All repairs or replacement policies are null and void should any of the aforementioned exemptions be discovered. Any work done on appliances by any other person other than an authorized Appliance Exchange technician will void your warranty.
- Fridges and washers must be transported to and from Appliance Exchange in an upright position. Laying down of these appliances will void the warranty.
- Do not plug cord into surge protectors.
- This policy will be in effect for either 30 days, 1 or 2 years (whichever your warranty covers). Warranty covers parts and labor for the aforementioned warranty period from date of purchase.
- Glass on top of ranges are not covered by warranty. Ice and water dispensers are NOT checked or covered under warranty. During cold weather, washers need to sit for at least two hours to melt ice in water pump.